Hi Everyone! It’s that time of year again. Time for a little fun and friendly competition within the gym! Just like last year this will be a competition for mixed pairs (Male/Female) and you must be a current member of CFNV. There will be a Scaled and Rx Division. If you do the daily WOD at CFNV Rx 75% of the time you should be in the Rx Division. I can make recommendations on the division for your team. The goal is to have fun and enjoy each other.
We will be making some changes to the competition this year in or to make the day super fun!! Once all the registrations have been collected I will create the heat schedule for the day. For this competition you will enter the WOD floor and you will not leave until you are finished all three workouts. Don’t worry, there will be rest included. The fun part is once you are done you can hang out and socialize. Also, you can come hang out and socialize before you workout also!! I will provide a simple explanation below and provide more details later.
Here’s some big picture information.
WHEN – Saturday July 7th – 10am to 4pm
WHAT – 3 Workout competition, Scaled Division and Rx Division, BBQ, Shenanigans
HOW MUCH – $50 per team (Burger/Drink Included)
**Everyone can compete – I reserve the right to recommend Scaled/Rx Division**
COMPETITION FLOW – Enter WOD Floor > WOD 1 > Rest Station > WOD 2 > Rest Station > Complete WOD 3
– This flow will take approximately 1 hour, once you take the floor you cannot leave other than to use the washroom
– A bin will be provided for you and you can put whatever you like in it (water, snacks, lifters, knee sleeves, additional shirt, wrist wraps) as it accompanies you across the WOD Floor.
– Workouts will be announce the night before.
– It is your responsibility to be warmed up and at the Start Gate 10min before your start time
– All scores will remain with the judges and will be announced at the end of the day! Champions will be presented their Cup and a small prize package.
– We will need volunteers to help with Judging, BBQ, Logistics. This will be low stress and fun! You can volunteer if you are competing! Please let me know if you are willing to help out.
– Sign Up Sheet will be up Monday June 11th at the Front Desk. Sign up will be open for two weeks. June 25th will be the deadline to have your team submitted.