We have been talking about it at the gym and online, so, here’s the official post about our Whole30 Challenge this Fall. Why? Because the summer has been a lot of fun and we’d all like to dial it in as we head back to routine for the Fall/Winter/Spring. Performance, Weight Loss, Body Composition, Enjoying Good Food! They are all the right reasons. We will have prizes for each and confirm them later as we are still gathering momentum.
Quick Tips from Coach and Skippy! Things we have learned.
1) It’s all about prep. Get into the habit of preparing your food in advance. We often do 2-3 days at a time. It’s nice to cook and then not have to for a few days.
2) Have dishes! If you get into the habit of prepping you need a lot of dishes. We prefer glass, but, anything will do.
3) Have fun with food. Look up recipies. No one wants hard boiled eggs, salad, and chicken breast for a month!
4) Sleep. When it get’s later and you shouldn’t be eating, hit the sack. Improve your sleep along with your clean eating.
5) Pre-WOD and Post WOD is very important!
6) Eat Lots! You are only going to eat good foods. Make sure your meals are satisfying your hunger. You need to eat enough or your body will not like it.
The Whole30 Website is full of great stuff and easy to use. Here are some things that you will need to know:
Whole30 Rules: http://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/
Whole30 Downloads: http://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/
TWO KEY DOWNLOADS I FIND USEFUL YOU CAN GET RIGHT HERE: