Here we go kids! Time to get back into a routine and back into the gym for the rainy season. We are making some changes to better your training experience and maximize everyones potential! Please check the schedule online to see all the changes. All Schedule changes take place effective Tuesday, September 3rd.
– The 12 Noon Class is back Monday to Friday
– CrossFit Class Tue/Thursday at 7:30pm
– CrossFit Class Mon/Wed/Friday at 6:30pm
– CrossFit Class Sunday at 8:30am
– CFNV Barbell Class Mon/Wednesday at 7:30pm
– CFNV Olympic Lifting Class Tue/Thursday at 6:30pm
– CFNV Competitor Class Saturdays at 11:00am
– CFNV Competitor Individualized Training
*CFNV Barbell Class is dedicated to the Squat, Deadlift, and Presses. The emphasis is on strength development in the power lifts and working on the appropriate accessory movements.
*CFNV Olympic Lifting is dedicated to the Snatch and Clean & Jerk. The emphasis is on technique and strength development in the Olympic lifts and the appropriate accessory movements.
*CFNV Competitor Group Class will work on advanced CrossFit Skills and will complete an more difficult version of the regularly programmed Saturday WOD. (don’t plan on doing a regular class Saturdays)
*Additional costs are involved for CFNV Barbell, CFNV Olympic Lifting, and CFNV Competitor Classes.
You can also click on Schedule under the “About” tab and look at the Google Calendar online.