We all know that for some of you, three days off and away from the box will cause you to lose your marbles… Fortunately for you – we live in a relatively awesome part of the world.
Here are 5 ideas for ways to get a workout in this weekend if rest is not in the cards for you:
1. Hike Quarry Rock, Capilano Canyon, Cypress Falls, or hit the Grouse Grind.
2. Hit one of the tracks on the North Shore for some sprints. I recommend 8 x 100m with 2 min rest between.
3. Hit one of the lap pools around and challenge yourself to 5 Rounds of a 50 m Swim and 10 Burpees.
4. Rent (or borrow from a super friend) a kayak or paddleboard and hit the cove for some upper body core fun.
5. Come down to the gym and check on the Renos to make sure Kitchen isn’t slacking too hard. (Check with Dave for times).
Enjoy your long weekend folks!